Paragon Employee Benefits
- We are an outsourcing firm.
- We design electronics, software, and mechanical devices for other companies' products.
- We are a growing technology company involved in many product areas, including internet appliances, medical devices, telecom equipment, handheld computers and underwater robotics.
- We are not a consulting firm or a job placement firm.
- We maintain a small-company work environment.
- All of the development work is provided at Paragon offices, not at client sites.
- We work in a small, team-based atmosphere, and a fun, fast-paced environment.
- We have a casual dress policy, including shorts during summer months.
- "Low-Ego, High-Capability" environment.
- We have a strong engineering training and development process.
- We have full medical benefits, including prescription medications and access to the physician of your choice. Paragon pays 100 percent of the premium for employees.
- We have a 401K plan.
- We have an incentive stock option plan.
- We have a full Section 125 flexible spending account and dependent care cafeteria plan.
- We offer a PTO policy that combines vacation, sick, and personal time into one; therefore, not penalizing those that have fewer sick days.
- Paragon has 10 paid holidays, including employee's birthday.
Who we are looking for
- A few good men and women...
- People who love to design, create and innovate.
- People who can think outside the box.
- People who can manage projects.
- Self starters
Contact Us today to discuss your product development needs.