5 KEY ELEMENTS OF THE REGULATORY PHASE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The regulatory phase is a key step in ensuring you get your
product development journey right the first time.
Most governments and other testing bodies require your
product to be approved for safe use, and Paragon can help you
determine which you’ll need.
• Paragon offers self-certification for FCC and cellular company standards, unique PTCRB rules, and Class Cat M.
• Shortens the certification timeline tremendously – typically 16 weeks.
• Medical - 21 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR), the top certification for medical products.
• ISO 60601
• Produce documents required during application processes and design to meet critical specifications.
• We can also connect clients with required third-party companies or work alongside ones they have contracted with.
GENERIC EMBEDDED PRODUCTS
• Safety Approvals
• UL Listings
• Hazardous Locations Certifications
• Radio Emissions and Susceptibility
• FCC Part 15 Code
• 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart B for Unintentional Radio
• Certifications in Foreign Countries
• Design, Documentation, and Finding Test Labs
Paragon has extensive, proven experience in getting regulatory approval, including many original designs that were approved the first time around. That’s a big accomplishment, and we can help you get there.