Adding Video to A Project Is Extraordinarily Challenging, Call Us, Don't Learn The Hard Way
Advanced Hemodynamic Monitor
Cardiac Patient Monitoring System FDA approved device that combines continuous cardiac output monitoring with various other critical cardiac parameters in a single device.
Android Time Clock
Electronic Benefits Administration "With the ability to integrate Android Apps, this system can support both employee time keeping and benefits administration in a single device."
Football Helmet Camera
Rugged Hi Definition Video Camera High definition video camera systems allows a wireless view of what the player is seeing on the field.
In-car Navigation System
Rental Car Built In Navigation "System that provides GPS navigation, cellular communication and turn by turn directions for rental cars."
Digital Wall Display
3M Digital Wall Display This device was the flag ship display system for 3M Visual Systems Division. The Wall Display uses DLP display technology and processes images for extreme off-axis keystoning.Learn More
Vigilance Continuous Cardiac and SvO2 Monitor
Cardiac Monitoring System This FDA approved cardiac monitoring system used DSP and precision control systems to provide continuous cardiac output data.Learn More
Developing video technology when you aren't Samsung or Apple is challenging in today's marketplace. Identifying available parts and technologies can be more challenging than the actual design itself.
Luckily for you, Paragon Innovations excels in video product innovations. Our product design engineering team stays current with cutting-edge technologies and knows how to apply these technologies using cost-effective methods of design and production.
Whether we are involved in the entire product development, or an embedded system, Paragon approaches every project from a thorough understanding of your business objectives and customer usability.
Our video designs capabilities include:
- 3D and high definition imaging
- Video projectors
- Extreme off-axis projection
- Rear projection HDTV
- Video compression
- Video scaling
- Flight information display systems
- Airline Video Docking Systems (VDOCKS')
- Outdoor displays
- LED displays
- Video processing
- Video image conversion
- Check out our case studies to see some of the video devices we've developed.
- Video streaming
- Compact camera integration
- Chemical detection and analysis
- Raster image processor design and implementation
- Printer drivers (Mac OS/Unix/Linux/Windows)
- Still cameras, scanners, and X-ray image capture systems
- Biometric image sensors
- LCD projectors
- Video cameras (IR, NIR, visible, thermal)
- Video editing applications
- Set-top boxes (DVB-C / DVB-S)
- 3D rendering algorithms
- Color management systems
- File format converters and compression (JPEG, TIF, MPEG, PICT, PNG, etc.)
- DirectShow, QuickTime, and Windows video support
Check our case studies to see some of the medical devices we've developed